Dug instead of clippy while nagging.
Idea is to log all our project ideas similar to logging notes in nvALT. This app runs in the background and randomly nag you to split a one line task you had logged earlier to multiple small tasks.
For instance, consider the one line definition of a project is "Apple Ping Fail comic", one fine day Dug will alert you to split the tasks if possible.
Then you add the task split as
- Search for Steve jobs raging employees or on-stage image
- Search for Ping sign up screen
- Search image of confused people with registration form
Some time later Dug present one of a sub tasks to define no. of minutes required to complete the task. Say you add 15, 5 and 10 respectively. When you are idle on your computer, Dug will give you a random subtasks to take an action.
- Add tasks (projects)
- Add subtasks
- Mark as complete
- Define time required for tasks
- View status (no. of times ignore button clicked against a task and so on)
- Workflowy like tasks editing