Thursday, December 13, 2012

Rest In Peace


We received an unusual call at 4am on 6th only to know my Uncle and Aunt are no more. Suicide at the age of 70+ is not an easy decision, it has been a week and I couldn't digest the news.

They were always had taken great care of me. Though I don't meet them often, I have always treated as a rock-star when I do.

My dad has shared great stories about their life and their hard-work. I have always admired them and still do. I can only wish they find peace which they couldn't find it here in this life.

They worked very hard till last two hours of their life. As a suppliers of most of the my towns' restaurants, their work start at 1am. They were waking up at 1am for more than 50 years.

My dad is still heartbroken, I can understand how he feel they were his buddies for more than 30 years. Also it is 3rd suicide incident within our close friends and family which claimed total of 4 lives.

May the peace be upon them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment